RT Nic's Pics

Friday 10 October 2014


I love my real techniques blushes- so when I heard that a new set was being released with my favourite brush, three set exclusives and one that I hadn't tried, I jumped.

First off I love the silver finish. I got over the colours of the other collections pretty quick. But anyway onto the actual brushes themselves:

The duo-fiber face brush: this is the brush I'm least keen on. It's quite difficult to pick up product with, but is good at applying say a translucent powder (I just use corn starch powder).

The cheek blush: the perfect density, shape and size for my cheeks. A great addition.

Angled shadow brush: really like this brush- perfect for applying deep colour in the outer C for my small eyes.

Base shadow brush: I'm a bit confused by this brush. Don't get me wrong, I love it as a dupe for the Mac 217, but as you can see below, its quite a bit more splayed than the base shadow brush I got in the eye starter kit. It's more similar in size to the essential crease brush, but wider.


Essential crease brush, base shadow brush 1, and 2, angled shadow brush

Angled liner brush: really easy to control gel liner, apply eyeshadow along the lash line or my brow cream. You can determine the thickness of the product easily as shown below with some black eyeshadow


Have you tried the new collection already? What are your favourite RT brushes?

Let me know!

xx GBV



No comments:

Post a Comment