Cream de la crème - face base

Tuesday 7 October 2014


I love cream products - cream eyeshadow, lip cream, ice cream.. But today we're talking the cream products for my base. The bronzer and contour, the blush and the highlighter.

As we approach summer here in Aus, I thought I'd give you a bit of a peak into what I have in my collection, because I love to bust out my cream products come the hot weather time.


R-L: 
- Une || healthy sun BB cream bronzer in S05
- Pumpkin and Poppy || Natalie cream bronzer
- The All Natural Face || Cream blush in Suntan




R-L: 
- Une || Breezy cheeks blush in B02
- TANF || Cream blush in Peachy Rose
- Pumpkin and Poppy || Lady of Light cream highlighter


And blended out!

So there you have it. I love them all and would be happy to do a review/demo of each/all if anyone's interested. Just let me know!

xx GBV




No comments:

Post a Comment