I'm Back! What Was In My Travel Makeup Bag

Wednesday 3 September 2014

So I've been away travelling and have kind of, well absolutely have, put my blog to the way side. 

But I'm back with a post that has been very relevant to me recently, my flight carry on staples. So keep reading to find out what they are!



So first of all the basics:
- an eye mask
- cotton pads/ cotton buds pack
- ear buds 
Basically I always need cotton buds and cotton pads are a great option to have with me. And the ear buds and eye mask are my must have sleep saviours!

The skincare:
- jojoba oil
- caudalie beauty elixir
- tea tree oil
- biogolika lemon deodorant 
Jojoba oil hydrates my skin from the dryness of the plan while tea tree tries to calm to inevitable flip out my skin will get while travelling. The beauty elixir is just a gorgeous refresher that feels so indulgent . Then finally a good natural deo is essential!

The makeup:
- physicians formula CC mascara
- oh sudz concealer in light warm
- yes to carrots lip balm in rosy bloom
For me, these are the BARE bones of what I would wear if I want to wear makeup. And these three are my faves: a mascara, a concealer and a tinted lipbalm. 

So that's it!
Glad to be back

GBV xx

No comments:

Post a Comment