Welcome to Green Beauty Vixen!

Wednesday 12 February 2014




Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!

Here you'll find green beauty and lifestyle content full of organic beauty Favourites, What I Eat Wednesdays (WIEW), Get Ready with Me (GRWM) and whatever else I think will be of interest.


I aim to post twice a week, one WIEW or other food/lifestyle related post (funnily enough, on Wednesday!) and another post on Sunday which will be more beauty/lifestyle focused.

So stay tuned and Follow my blog with Bloglovin to subscribe for my next post!

xx GBV

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete