What I Eat in a Day || WIEW #1

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hey and thanks for tuning into my first 'What I Eat Wednesday' post!

I stayed up a little too late watching Pretty Little Liars last night, so I was a bit tired this morning *slap on the wrist*. So to try combat this I had a big fresh smoothie with 1 cup of strawberries (with the tops), 2 cups of Rocket (Arugula), 1 cup of frozen organic raspberries and 2 cups of water. This was soooo delicious.  I seriously find green smoothies just such a joy in my day! I had this alongside another 400ml glass of water.

For lunch, usually I make a salad, but I was running a bit late for the day so I grabbed a 1kg bag of seedless red grapes to go with a can of young coconut water (DJ&A stripped lite) for on my way to IKEA. I also had water with me that I had been sipping on throughout the day.


For dinner I had my favourite dinner dish: buckwheat and tahini! I added a bit of rocket on top alongside sweet potato puree and a vegan olive dip.



So there you go! Hope you guys have had a great week so far and I'll see you Sunday with my everyday beauty routine :)

xx GBV

No comments:

Post a Comment