What I Eat in a Day || WIEW #2

Wednesday 26 February 2014


Thanks for tuning in to see what I ate today!

I had a chilled day at home and didn't have much planned. I started off with a smoothie from 2 cups of frozen organic raspberries and 2 cups of butter lettuce with 2 cups of water. I love raspberries, but the lettuce just softened the tartness that I find when blending raspberries alone. And it packs in some extra nutrients!

For lunch I made a salad with the rest of the head of lettuce as well as some basil leaves topped with some chopped roma tomatoes and a mango. I like to try and get a variety of colours in my salads because it makes it nicer to look at and ensures that I keep variety with what I eat :)

And then for dinner, as you can see, I made a huge bowl of tahini buckwheat with mixed spices topped with some tomatoes and a couple of basil leaves. It reminds me of risotto, I just love it!

These are certainly some of my favourite meals, let me know what some of your favourite healthy meals are, I'd love to try them out.

Next wednesday, instead of a WIEW, I hope to post my top 5 smoothie recipes! and on Sunday, I'll be doing an everyday makeup routine - so stay tuned

xx GBV

No comments:

Post a Comment