My Everyday Makeup || Video

Monday 3 March 2014


Seeing beauty blogger's everyday makeup are some of my favourite posts and videos. I think it's a great way to see what are the VIProduct's from their collection.

I mentioned in a previous post here that I aim for low hazard products for my everyday beauty routine. So here's an example of what makeup I would wear on a typical day. Sorry that the lighting was so dodge, hope to improve the quality for future vids :)

PRODUCTS SHOWN »

- Physicians Formula || CC Cream [Light] → Here [*]
- OhSudz || Concealer [Medium] and Under Eye Concealer [Yellow] → Here
- UNE || BB Cream Bronzer [S05] → Here
- Real Techniques || Contour Brush → Here [*]
- UNE || Breezy Cheeks Blush [B02] → Here
- RT || Stippling Brush → Here [*]
- theBalm || Mary Lou Manizer → Here
- RT || Setting Brush → Here [*]
- Silk Naturals || Cream Eye Shadow [Penthouse] → Here
- Physicians Formula || Lash Boost Eyeliner + Serum [Deep Brown] → Here [*]
- Shu Uemura || Eyelash Curler → Here
- Physicians Formula || Fake Out Mascara → Here [*]
- Silk Naturals || Brow Cream [Blonde] → Here
- Makeup Geek || Eyebrow Duo Brush → Currently not available
- Hurraw || Tinted Lipbalm [Black Cherry] → Here [*]
[*]Use code: CVS836 at the checkout for up to $10 off

MUSIC » KYGO || I See Fire (Remix) → Listen to me Here

Thanks for Reading/ Watching!
Let me know what your favourite green product(s) are at the moment!

xx GBV

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely video, your everyday makeup looks gorgeous.
    http://monochromecool.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete