March Favourites

Sunday 30 March 2014


So as another month draws to an end - where is 2014 going?! - I will dish out my top beauty and lifestyle favourites that I've been drawn to this month.



MAKEUP »

- Pumpkin and Poppy || Perseverance ES Pencil → Here
- P+P || Lady of Light Highlighter → Here
- P+P || Natalie Cream Bronzer → Here

- Silk Naturals || Brow Cream [Blonde] → Here 
- e.l.f || Mineral Lipstick [Nicely Nude] → Here [*]
[*]Use code: CVS836 at the checkout for up to $10 off

I made my first Pumpkin and poppy order last month. I love all 3 items i got and am already coveting more. The Perseverance ES pencil is a perfect highlighting colour and will be great for travel as a multi function highlighter for inner corners of the eye, eyelid, brow bone and top of the cheek bones. The cream highlighter and bronzer make the perfect everyday duo for me because they're subtle enough to face natural light and add sheen rather than glitter or shimmer to my face. The silk naturals brow cream has been a great addition to my makeup stash. It lasts a long time and is a very natural colour for me. It was also very affordable. And finally the e.l.f mineral lipstick in nicely nude. I mentioned this in last weeks post discussing e.l.f.'s entry into Kmart stores. Its by no means a nude, but more a warm peach pink and is in the MLBB range. Every night out I've been wearing this.


FOOD »

- Woolworths Macro Organic || Coconut Water
- Celestial Seasonings || Bengal Spice Herbal Tea
- Kale Chips

I loooove coconut water, and being able to have an organic pure brand available at my local supermarket is just amazing. I bought a bunch on special this month, as they are usually reasonably expensive. But if i feel like a pick me up coconut water does the trick. The bengal spice tea flavour is amazing. It's got so many amazing spices that give it such a rich chai tea like aroma. Definitely looking forward to using this as the colder months come around. Kale chips are just so crunchy and satisfying for the little calories they possess. I tend to either put them in the oven at the lowest temperature for 10 mins or I leave them in with the oven off after I have just cooked something in there.

LIFESTYLE »

- TVSN || Gold Hammered Earrings 

Again these gold earrings have been a night time staple. Chic and elegant and go with almost all of my dresses :)


So thats everything. Hope you've had a great month. I know I didn't include any skincare favourites this month and that's because I've been trying out lots of DIYs, as in May I'll be only doing DIY posts. So stay tuned for that. I have an amazing face mask, buckwheat risotto, vegan chai latte, dry shampoo and much more lined up.

But until then ill see you Wednesday

xx GBV


2 comments: