My Cupboard Essentials

Thursday 27 March 2014



Today I thought I'd share with you what items in my cupboard are a necessity and that I instantly repurchase if I've ran out.

- red lentils
- psyllium husk: the natural benefiber!
- chia seeds: good ration of omega 3 to 6 and makes a good binding ingredient in  recipes
- buckwheat 
- Coconut water
- organic diced tomatoes: no salt added!
- quinoa flakes: good oat replacement
- tamari: sometimes used to add flavour
- apple cider vinegar
- range of spices
- liquid and powder stevia
- tahini
Celestial Seasonings, Bengal Spice tea: Caffeine Free, the most delicious chai tea


And in my fruit bowl, regardless of the various other fruits I have on hand, I will almost always have

- bananas
- limes
- lemons
- red seedless grapes

So there you have it!
Let me know if you like this post and would like to see what my fridge/ freezer necessities are :)

xx GBV

No comments:

Post a Comment