February Favourites

Sunday 9 March 2014

So we are a week into March and the month of February has well and truely passed. Today I will run through which beauty and lifestyle favourites have been dominating the stash.

MAKEUP »

- OhSudz || Concealer [Medium] and Corrector [Salmon] → Here
- UNE || Breezy Cheeks Blush [B02] → Here
- RT || Stippling Brush → Here [*]

- Hurraw || Tinted Lipbalm [Black Cherry] → Here [*]
[*]Use code: CVS836 at the checkout for up to $10 off

The OhSudz concealers blend beautifully into the skin and the shade medium is a perfect match for my NC20 skin tone. I also love that the brand offers yellow, salmon, green and lilac correctors. The une blush is such a beautiful colour and consistency and when applied with the Real techniques stippling brush, it applies gorgeously. Finally for my makeup favourites, the hurraw lip balms have amazing ingredients and are so nourishing on the lips. I love the tint and smell of the black cherry and have just bought another as a backup.

SKINCARE »

- Mother Natures Goodies || Tea Tree Oil → Here 
- Clarisonic || Skin Cleansing System Here 
 
My skin has been quite temprimental over the last month since I stopped taking medication to control hormonal breakouts. Thus, both of my favourites have helped to tackle blemishes. The Clarisonic is a great tool. Expensive? Definitely. But it really helps to unclog my large pores and deeply cleanse my skin. I find it works really well with the Yuva Glycolic Foaming Cleanser. Similarly, tea tree oil has really been a saviour for preventing and calming down blemishes. I team it with jojoba oil as a night time serum all over my face or alone as a topical blemish treatment.

FOOD »

- Woolworths Macro Organic || Raw Buckwheat 
- Mayver's || Hulled Tahini
- Red Seedless Grapes

Buckwheat and tahini is just a food dream come true. It tastes like risotto, but is gluten free, dairy free and is chocked full of plenty of macro nutrients per calorie. And seedless red grapes. Delicious. One of the few fruits I am happy to eat as a mono meal. So juicy and sweet. I like to buy the seedless, as I can't deal with having to spit out the bitter seeds. Try them if you haven't already!

LIFESTYLE »

- Cotton On || Missy Dress [Large Daisy Red] → Here 
- Joanne Mercer || Illy Ankle Boots [Tan] → Here 
- Ray Ban || Gold Aviator Sunglasses


This Cotton On dress has been such a lifesaver in the heat of summer as it's light and comfortable yet flattering and bright. These boots have also been a staple for me as they have a slight heel, but not enough to be uncomfortable and are such a neutral colour. Meaning that they cover a multitude of occasions paired with a multitude of outfits. And finally my aviators ❤️ These are just my go to accessory. Not had time to slap on makeup/ feeling tired/ want to suss out other commuters.. The benefits are endless. And I think that they are quite flattering to my long face shape.

So that's it ladies. Let me know, what has been your Febrary staple item(s)! Thanks for tuning in and I'll see you next Wednesday 

xx GBV
 

No comments:

Post a Comment