My Top Youtube Channels || Nutrition

Wednesday 19 March 2014


I love Youtube - for recipes, nutritional info and of course the amazing green beauty community. However, today I will be discussing with you my top 5 nutrition and recipe focused channels. I don't really have any order, because they're all great for different reasons.


1. NutritionFacts.org: I really love that each of his videos contain evidence from journal articles to back  up the content. And the videos are quite concise and to the point. Posting every few days, there is so much information on the channel and a good chance that if you have a nutrition related question, it will have been discussed.

2. Megan Elizabeth: Amazing recipes that are raw and low in fat. I think Megan comes across as such a nice and fun person, which makes listening to her slightly complicated recipes even more enjoyable. Sushi, pizza, ice-cream and a chai elixir (latte), Megan transforms some of my favourite unhealthy meals into delicious, nutritious amazingness.

3. Freelee the Banana Girl: Like me (or my ideal diet), Freelee follows a 'raw till 4' high carbohydrate vegan lifestyle. She has videos debunking vegan myths, discussing serious and controversial topics and a few more light-hearted recipe videos as well. With her no BS attitude, she is a breath of fresh air.

4. FullyRawKristina: Kristina is also another raw food recipe guru. With recipes such as carrot cake, smoothies and lasagne, she proves that the raw food lifestyle is truly not about deprivation.

5. 40BelowFruity: Tarah is a low fat raw vegan who seems really down to earth, also possessing that no BS approach. Her content is quite wide spread, from nutrition, to animal welfare to recipes videos. I think she's someone to keep an eye on!

Hope you've found some new channels to follow. Let me know who your favourites are! I always love finding new people to follow :)

1 comment:

  1. I had only heard of Freelance the Banana Girl and Fully Raw Kristina (whom I love!). I haven't seen any of the other youtube channels though. Going to go check them out! Thanks!

    http://amber-allnaturallybeautiful.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete